Wednesday 16 October 2013

An Apology For You and The Ever Expanding Horizon

As the title suggests this is an apology to you readers, unfortunately troubling times had fallen for the last few weeks of our trip and since arriving back from travelling which in turn really halted my writing. But thankfully, I'm trying to get back on track! From where we got up to with my previous post things took an unusual turn and we found ourselves in many strange places, towns and deserts. All of which will be up soon! I hope that my lack of writing hasn't resulted in any loss of interest in mine and Martin's journey. I know one thing for certain, that since returning Martin hasn't been the same, the drive and confidence he seems to have found is something I saw in myself the last time I returned, that unsettling feeling of wandering like a ghost in your own town sank in once again as I floated around the town upon our early arrival. However, after a few months already we have begun to plan our next journey. And this one, should be magnificent. But the fear of the unknown always creeps back into the back of our heads, as to weather we will travel together or not. Regardless of if we do or not, we will always be two ghosts now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment